Admin & Accounts Officer
Learn and grow with the top digital marketers in the industry!
Position & Level
Permanent - Full Time
Level - Mid Level
Market Competitive Salary
Location & Timings
9am - 6pm
We are seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Admin & Accounts Officer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for handling the day-to-day admin and accounts work in our office. If you’re a highly organized individual with excellent attention to detail and experience in handling accounts and managing office administration then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Manage daily expenses of the office and handle petty cash expenses and payments.
- Manage utility bill payments, overall cash handling, cash payments, and vouchers.
- Prepare expense reports as per management requirements and maintain a complete record of all these expenses and ensure proper filing.
- Ensure compliance with all company procedures and standards.
- Manage EOBI & Social Security payments.
- Manage admin staff, and their day-to-day work and assign them tasks as needed.
- Will be responsible for all the maintenance work in the office and will make sure to look after office cleanliness.
- Purchase groceries for the office and make sure that they are properly stocked.
- Perform any administrative duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or any other related field
- A minimum of 06 months to 1.5 years of experience as an admin & accounts officer is required for this position.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Strong grip on MS Excel and Google Sheets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms.