Business Development Associate
Expand your skillset by working alongside our top digital marketing affiliates!
Position & Level
Permanent - Full Time
Level - Mid Level
Market Competitive Salary
Location & Timings
7pm - 4am
We are looking for an energetic business development associate to help drive our sales and assist in growing the business. Your main duties will include market research, developing business strategies and pitches, preparing internal reports, client documentation, and identifying new business opportunities. You will work with various departments and report to the Head of Business Development.
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company’s vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Collating and maintaining client information in one place.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Managing quality client service across various projects.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, retention plans, analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Identifying new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrating strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Closely working with and reporting to the Head of Business Development.
- Bachelor’s degree in any business-related degree, marketing, or related field.
- 1 – 2 years’ relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred. Extra consideration points to those who have experience working with digital marketing companies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Good research skills.
- Strong documentation and proposals skills (this is needed most and is inflexible).
- Not hesitant to speak with the international clients starting from the first call.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms.