Explore a Career at
Introduction to Digital Marketing
Digital marketing as a Career
Branches of Digital Marketing
Where Do You See Yourself as a Digital Marketer
Web Developers build and maintain websites, ensuring that they are user-friendly, effective and look great. They are responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates. They have great insight, knowledge and experience into skills such as front-end programming languages, website aestheticism, and content management.
- Strong understanding of MySQL.
- WordPress (Theme/Plugin customization and development).
- Have experience and skills in CSS/Bootstrap customization.
- Knowledge of AngularJS, ReactJS will be considered a plus.
- Conducting website performance tests.
Troubleshooting content issues.
- Have experience of building user interfaces for websites or web applications.
SMM services help increase web traffic and brand awareness for our clients. It saves them time and effort while simultaneously skyrocketing their sales. They engage with customers over social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest to promote an organization's products and reach out to a wider audience.
- Develop and accelerate Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter for social footprint and engagement
- Analyze community behavior and ensure effective transition into business decision making and insight
- Coordinate with internal team to amplify key business messages and fully support initiatives
- Create and manage content on different social media channels
Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a target audience. It's an umbrella term for content that can include blog posts, social media posts, articles, e-books, white papers, case studies, video content, infographics, or anything that helps educate and engage a target audience.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the client website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability
Website design is a process of creating a website. It involves planning, creating and maintaining the graphical elements and functionality of a website. A web designer is someone who coordinates all of the different aspects of designing and building a website.
Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent web experiences Continually improve and optimize user experience for sites with UI/UX Design Collaborate in concept development and design ideation cross-functionally to help define a creative strategy
SEO, or search engine optimization, is the process of improving the ranking of a website on search engines. The higher the ranking, the more likely people are to find the site. SEO involves optimizing a website's content, structure, and on-page elements like titles, metatags, and linkings.
- Adept in conducting a thorough analysis of a client’s website in terms of optimization and improvement.
- Optimizing the content of landing pages.
- Preparing impactful strategy reports.
- Picking up the most effective keywords to drive website traffic.
- Keeping track of the SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Staying updated regarding White Hat SEO practices.
- Handling the webmaster tools for the customers.
It includes design websites layouts, website banner images with attractive design, attractive websites sections, images for any website. They create designs for videos as well as digital documents.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets.
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, banners, print and digital media.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends.
PPC or pay-per-click is a digital advertising model where an advertiser pays an amount (fixed or determined by auction) each time a user clicks on one of their ads and visits their website. PPC experts allocate budgets and best practices to increase web traffic, organic leads and conversions for a client’s product or services. These ads are
- Google Ads
- Bing & Yahoo! Ads
- Youtube Ads
- Linkedin Ads
- Plan, create and manage PPC campaigns across a variety of channels (Google Ads, Bing, Yahoo etc.)
- Keyword research and management to optimize bids. (Add PPC words and negative keywords).
- Overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimize them, analyzing trends and making data-driven decisions.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.