Explore a Career at
Introduction to Digital Marketing
Digital marketing as a Career
Branches of Digital Marketing
Where Do You See Yourself as a Digital Marketer
- Strong understanding of MySQL.
- WordPress (Theme/Plugin customization and development).
- Have experience and skills in CSS/Bootstrap customization.
- Knowledge of AngularJS, ReactJS will be considered a plus.
- Conducting website performance tests.
Troubleshooting content issues.
- Have experience of building user interfaces for websites or web applications.
- Develop and accelerate Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter for social footprint and engagement
- Analyze community behavior and ensure effective transition into business decision making and insight
- Coordinate with internal team to amplify key business messages and fully support initiatives
- Create and manage content on different social media channels
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the client website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability
- Adept in conducting a thorough analysis of a client’s website in terms of optimization and improvement.
- Optimizing the content of landing pages.
- Preparing impactful strategy reports.
- Picking up the most effective keywords to drive website traffic.
- Keeping track of the SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Staying updated regarding White Hat SEO practices.
- Handling the webmaster tools for the customers.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets.
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, banners, print and digital media.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends.
PPC or pay-per-click is a digital advertising model where an advertiser pays an amount (fixed or determined by auction) each time a user clicks on one of their ads and visits their website. PPC experts allocate budgets and best practices to increase web traffic, organic leads and conversions for a client’s product or services. These ads are
- Google Ads
- Bing & Yahoo! Ads
- Youtube Ads
- Linkedin Ads
- Plan, create and manage PPC campaigns across a variety of channels (Google Ads, Bing, Yahoo etc.)
- Keyword research and management to optimize bids. (Add PPC words and negative keywords).
- Overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimize them, analyzing trends and making data-driven decisions.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.