We help you enhance your skills with the best ever opportunities.
Position & Level
Permanent - Full Time
Mid – Senior Level
Market Competitive Salary
Location & Timings
9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
To excel in this role, you will have experience in developing and editing content and excellent communication and organizational skills. Success in this position will be demonstrated by producing attractive content that increases reader and customer engagement with the company’s products and services.
- Review and improve the content of team including in-house and remote writers and coordinate with them.
- Audit the content produced for websites and on-page blogs.
- Proofread the content produced by writers and highlight errors and mistakes associated with spelling, grammar, or syntax.
- Guide and suggest necessary changes to writers as per SEO requirements and make sure to get those changes implemented by them.
- Organize, modify and update content as per the requirement to make it error-free and relevant.
- Ensure that the content produced meets the company or client’s needs.
- Monitor the performance of all writers and keep track of their task deliveries.
- Coordinate and work with cross-department teams to ensure a user-friendly experience.
- Brainstorm and come up with fresh and creative content ideas, create content strategies, and research & explore niches by keeping in mind the targeted audience.
- Create training material for writers as per requirement.
- Conduct market research and provide the latest updates to the team relating to the content.
- Bachelor’s degree from any HEC-recognized university with specialization in English Literature, journalism, communication, or any other related field.
- Candidate must possess at least 03 years of experience working in the same capacity as a content editor.
- Must be highly experienced in writing, copy editing, and proofreading.
- Proven experience in managing a team of content writers.
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office.
- Must have sound knowledge of SEO best practices relating to the content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a good command of the English language.
- Ability to multitask efficiently and work with tight deadlines
- Eye for detail and a creative mindset.
- Willingness to adapt to new changes and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms.