We help you enhance your skills with the best ever opportunities.
Position & Level
Permanent - Full Time
Market Competitive Salary
Location & Timings
9am - 6pm
We are looking for a qualified Content manager to join our team who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. You will improve and maintain our ideal content standards to achieve our business goals. Your duties will include producing, editing & proofreading content, formulating content strategies, and managing the content team among other tasks.
As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term goals.
- Audit the content produced for websites, blogs, articles, research papers etc.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content.
- Create, edit, proofread, and improve writers’ posts through continuous feedback.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
- Guide and suggest necessary changes to writers as per best practices.
- Develop and use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user engagement metrics.
- Manage content production to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure the content team is on board.
- Ensure compliance with the law (e.g. copyright and data protection).
- Stay up-to-date with developments and brainstorm fresh and creative content ideas, create content strategies, and research & explore niches by keeping in mind the targeted audience.
- Create training material for writers as per requirement.
- Conduct market research and provide the latest updates to the team relating to the content.
- Responsible for developing the team of content writers and their task management.
- Analyze data and prepare reports relating to content as per requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree from any HEC-recognized university with specialization in English Literature, journalism, communication, or any other related field. Foreign qualification would be considered a plus.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 05 years of experience working as a Content Manager.
- Must be highly experienced in writing, copy editing, and proofreading.
- Proven experience in managing a team of content writers.
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office.
- Must have sound knowledge of SEO best practices relating to the content.
- Fluent in written & verbal communication with a good command of the English language.
- Ability to multitask efficiently and work with tight deadlines.
- Eye for detail and a creative mindset.
- Willingness to adapt to new changes and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms.