We help you enhance your skills with the best ever opportunities.
Position & Level
Permanent - Full Time
Level - Mid Level
Market Competitive Salary
Location & Timings
9am - 6pm
We are looking to hire a dedicated content writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. To be successful as a content writer, you should keep up with the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Prepare well-structured blogs, articles, website content, guides, e-books, and product descriptions.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Social media handling will be considered a plus
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Accurate grammar and spelling are a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or related field.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience of content writing.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms.