Customer Support Executive
We help you enhance your skills with the best opportunities.
Position & Level
Level - Junior to Mid Level
Permanent – Full Time
Market Competitive Salary
Location & Timings
9am - 6pm
- Handle customer concerns/complaints courteously, professionally, and through established guidelines.
- Demonstrate strong domain knowledge and communicate accurate information to the customers.
- Use software to enter and maintain relevant data.
- Coordinate and follow-up customer inquiries with relevant stakeholders to timely close open tickets.
- Meet all performance metrics on a regular basis.
- Maintain data confidentiality.
- Share reports on daily performance.
- Establish new customer accounts, recording account information on written forms or digitally
- Listen to customer concerns and complaints to identify the causes of the problem
- Select appropriate responses to customer issues and work quickly to resolve them
- Refer advanced cases to management for resolution, providing background information as necessary
- Minimum 14 years of education
- 1 to 2 Years of experience in client support and client handling.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in English.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Good arithmetic and computing skills.
- Quality conscious with attention to detail.
- Ability to perform under stress.
- Familiar with the use of business applications for routine operations.
- Readiness to maintain flexible timings to serve global clientele across different time zones.
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms.