Digital Marketing Executive
Learn, collaborate and lead through positive working experiences.
Position & Level
Permanent - Full Time
Level - Mid Level
Market Competitive Salary
Location & Timings
9am - 6pm
This position requires a go-getter attitude, attention to detail and creative thinking. An ideal candidate will expand the company’s brand presence by analyzing and finding the target audience to distribute digital marketing services to. You should be familiar with all aspects of digital marketing and must possess sound knowledge of digital marketing tools. As a digital marketing executive you will implement, optimize and report on various digital marketing strategies of the company. Moreover, you should be a self-motivated individual and a positive team player. The detailed job description for this role is specified below:
- Assist in planning and execution of various digital marketing processes including SEO, SEM, Website design & development, Content writing, Content marketing, copywriting, social media marketing, email marketing, client success and project coordination.
- Assist our SEO team in developing SEO strategies to boost our client’s web traffic.
- Research and analyze SEO trends and performance of a project and find areas of improvement and new ranking opportunities for our clients.
- Conduct keyword research and assist in planning SEO friendly content.
- Monitor SEO campaign development, rankings and traffic with guidance of the team to understand and create in-depth performance reports.
- Assist the development and designing team in creating the website layout and user-interface.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements of a new website based on technical needs.
- Assist the social media team in managing social accounts and posts content.
- Assist social media team in putting up paid Ads and optimizing content for publication across all social media channels.
- Collaborate with designers to ensure that the content designed and produced matches the company’s requirement and client needs.
- Assist accounts team in ensuring that new clients are onboarded successfully, receive value quickly and get a great first experience with HexaClicks.
- Brainstorm and identify areas that need improvement which will help clients receive the knowledge and support they require rapidly and proactively.
- Bachelor’s degree from any reputable and recognized university with specialization in either business administration, marketing, management or any other related field.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the past, working in the same capacity in the digital marketing field.
- Proven experience of good understanding of digital marketing processes and various aspects in any of these following departments: SEO, SEM, website design & development, content writing, content marketing, copywriting, social media marketing, email marketing, client success or project coordination.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven approach.
- Demonstrate effective oral, written and visual communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Must be detail oriented and proficient in problem solving.
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms.