Digital Marketing Executive
Learn, collaborate and lead through positive working experiences.
Position & Level
Permanent - Full Time
Level - Mid Level
Market Competitive Salary
Location & Timings
9am - 6pm
We are looking for an innovative, detail-oriented digital project coordinator to join our marketing team. The digital project coordinator will be able to juggle different tasks and collaborate with different team members across different departments in the company to get things done efficiently and effectively.
To be successful as a digital project coordinator, you should have sound knowledge of all digital marketing practices.
- Provide end-to-end project coordination
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time, ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation, including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Aligning digital marketing strategies with overall business goals.
- Managing and improving all social media accounts.
- Keeping up with all developments in digital marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field or marketing or similar.
- Sound understanding of latest digital marketing practices.
- Experience in a similar role would be considered a plus.
- Excellent management, interpersonal, and teambuilding skills.
- Ability to identify risks and problems.
- Ability to network and build relationships.
- Positive attitude and deadline-driven.
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms.