Facebook Ads Expert
Position & Level
Permanent - Full Time
Level - Mid Level
Market Competitive Salary
Location & Timings
9am - 6pm
- Developing the overall funnel strategy for clients to ensure both the ad account and website are optimized for the highest conversion rate possible
- Must have knowledge and experience of creating and scaling funnels
- Must generate sufficient leads via social/Facebook ads.
- Installing and managing Facebook pixels
- Creating custom audiences and lookalike audiences
- Building campaign frameworks inside ad accounts
- Writing ad copy that drives conversions.
- Optimizing and scaling campaigns
- Providing reports for Account Managers, which includes ad spend, CPA, and ROAS data and creative direction for clients.
- Communicate with the Account Manager to ensure deadlines are met.
- Work with the web development team to produce Conversion Rate Optimization audits of client websites and Landing Pages.
- The candidate should know about graphic design. (Only Basic knowledge Required).
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Continuous monitoring of results and improvement of ads.
- The candidate would be responsible for identifying, analyzing, and generating solutions for stubborn technical issues.
- Should actively manage the project and company-related KPIs.
- Should study our market competitors thoroughly.
- Self-starter, motivated, and able to take the initiative and work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, work under pressure, and meet multiple deadlines.
- Facebook Ads Experience is a MUST HAVE
- Facebook Ads Lead Generation is a MUST HAVE
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Experience in basic design platforms (i.e. Canva) is a plus.
- Experience in Local Business Lead Generation for US Businesses is a plus
- Extensive experience in terms of remarketing and Adwords would be preferred.
- Experience with WordPress, Squarespace, ClickFunnels, and other web-building platforms is a plus.
- He/she must be focused enough to increase the return on investment by effectively gathering and examining ad data.
- Should be an effective communicator
- Should be able to adjust as per any unpredictable situation.
- Should be an active doer.
The candidate should have experience of 2 or more years is a must.
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms.