Google Ads Expert
We help you enhance your skills with the best opportunities.
Position & Level
Permanent - Full Time
Level - Mid Level
Market Competitive Salary
Location & Timings
9am - 6pm
We are looking for a Google Ads Expert to create traffic-driving ad copies, run our PPC campaigns and monitor paid search budgets.
In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM), including search engine optimization (SEO.) You should also be analytical and good with numbers. Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI.)
- Form effective paid search strategies.
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns.
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting.
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI.
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues.
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels.
- Find ways to reduce the risk of click fraud.
- Keep up with PPC and SEM trends.
- A degree in digital marketing or a related business field.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising (formerly Bing Ads), and Google Analytics.
- Understanding Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Google Ads Certification, Facebook Retargeting, Google Search Ads, Google Display Ads, Google Remarketing, and Ads Reporting.
- Competency with using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to produce reports and presentations for clients.
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms.