We have multiple positions for Graphic Designer Jobs. If you have the creative eye and passion to work in a dynamic learning environment, then this job is for you.
Position & Level
Permanent - Full Time
Level - Mid & Senior Level
Market Competitive Salary
Location & Timings
9am - 6pm
We are looking for a senior graphic designer to create and manage graphic design requirements for our clients and project needs. The graphic designer’s responsibilities include managing all graphic design tasks, refining projects and drafts, and generating creative ideas.
To be successful as a graphic designer, you should have extensive knowledge of graphic design, styles, and techniques. You should also have experience in implementing marketing campaigns.
The designer will manage the production workflow while maintaining file organization and implementing processes and best practices. We are a Digital Agency and all graphic requirements are for digital media spaces like websites, social media, ads and others.
- Digital content, including site updates, landing pages, emails, and banner ads, working with the agency on the direction
- Maintain style guide for consistency in branding across all marketing channels (online and offline).
- Keep current with emerging digital trends and share innovations with team.
- Assist with presentation decks
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to develop graphic content
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
- Working and creating website designs and layouts for projects.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user friendliness in digital products
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Liaising between the marketing, development and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
- A graphic design qualification or similar.
- Portfolio with design projects.
- Proven 3 to 5 years work experience as a graphic designer.
- Working experience with design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Figma and Canva
- A keen eye for visual details.
- Aesthetic skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms.