Graphic Designer (Canva)
We have multiple positions for Graphic Designer Jobs. If you have the creative eye and passion to work in a dynamic learning environment, then this job is for you.
Position & Level
Permanent - Full Time
Level - Mid & Senior Level
Market Competitive Salary
Location & Timings
9am - 6pm
We are looking for a graphic designer who’s experienced in using Canva. The responsibilities will include creating and managing graphic design requirements for our clients using Canva, refining projects & drafts, and generating creative ideas.
To be successful as a graphic designer, you should have extensive knowledge of Canva graphic designing techniques. We are a Digital Agency and all graphic requirements are for digital media spaces. The designer will be working closely with our social team and will produce graphic content for social media.
- Liaising with the social team to determine client needs and conceptualizing visuals based on client requirements.
- Plan and illustrate concepts by designing rough layouts regarding arrangement, size, type size, style, and related aesthetics.
- Prepare rough layouts for review and obtain approval from managers to ensure that the design meets organization standards and client expectations.
- Work independently as well as cooperatively with the social, development, and design teams to meet deadlines and ensure the timely submission of designs based on workload.
- Examine existing designs, identify flaws and create solutions that improve design capabilities.
- Update and maintain an internal database for designs.
- Keep current with emerging digital trends and share innovations with the team.
- Increase user friendliness in digital products.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic designing, arts, or any other related field.
- 1-2 years of experience working as a graphic designer.
- Must be highly proficient in using Canva
- Experience in working with other designing tools such as Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, or Figma would be considered a plus.
- Demonstrable graphic designing skills with a strong portfolio.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms.