We have multiple positions for Graphic Designer Jobs. If you have the creative eye and passion to work in a dynamic learning environment, then this job is for you.
Position & Level
Permanent - Full Time
Level - Junior to Mid-Level
Market Competitive Salary
Location & Timings
9am - 6pm
- Digital content, including site updates, landing pages, emails, and banner ads, working with the agency on the direction
- Maintain style guide for consistency in branding across all marketing channels (online and offline).
- Keep current with emerging digital trends and share innovations with team.
- Assist with presentation decks
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to develop graphic content
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Liaising between the marketing, development and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
- A graphic design qualification or similar.
- Portfolio with design projects.
- Proven 02 to 03 years of experience working as a Graphic Designer in same capacity.
- Expertise in photo manipulation using Photoshop would be a mandatory requirement.
- Candidate should have a good grip on design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator & Canva.
- Experience of Adobe XD and Figma would be considered a plus.
- A keen eye for visual details.
- Aesthetic skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms.