Position & Level
Permanent - Full Time
Level - Junior Level
Market Competitive Salary
Location & Timings
At HexaClicks we are looking for an enthusiastic HR Assistant who will be collaborating and providing support to our HR Department in achieving their recruitment goals, sourcing great talent from various channels and positively impact our overall employer branding. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look at how HR processes works in our company then we would like to meet you.
- Analyze and understand the recruitment needs of the company and assist the HR Department in the whole recruitment cycle from start till end accordingly.
- Assist in drafting and finalizing job descriptions as per hiring requirement and advertise those vacant positions on various different channels.
- Understand the screening and shortlisting criteria for each position and assist the department in headhunting for the most compatible potential candidates for those positions.
- Reach out to shortlisted candidates via phone call, conduct their initial interview and analyze their skills against the company’s requirement.
- Further shortlist candidates and schedule their interviews with relevant department heads.
- Assist in the onboarding process by scheduling and conducting orientation of new hires.
- Update company database by gathering and adding new employee information in it.
- Prepare HR related reports as needed.
- Respond to candidate and staff inquiries regarding company’s services, HR policies, employee benefits etc.
- Assist the HR department in organizing various company events.
- Bachelor’s degree from any HEC recognized university with specialization in Human Resource, business administration, management or any other related field.
- Candidates having 6 months to 01 year experience in HR will be preferred.
- Candidates having experience using an HRIS/HRMS will be preferred.
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office.
- Ability to learn quickly and follow processes and procedures.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ambitious, focused and ready to accept challenges with a positive attitude.
- Pro-active, well organized and agile.
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms.