Position & Level
Permanent - Full Time
Level - Mid Level
Market Competitive Salary
Location & Timings
Gulberg V, Lahore.
10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
At HexaClicks we are looking for an enthusiastic HR Generalist who will be collaborating and providing support to our HR Department in achieving their recruitment goals, sourcing great talent from various channels, and positively impacting our overall employer branding. As an HR Generalist, you will play a crucial role in supporting various HR functions to ensure the smooth operation of our HR processes.
- Analyze and understand the company’s recruitment needs and assist the HR Department in the whole recruitment cycle from start to end accordingly.
- Draft and finalize job descriptions as per hiring requirements.
- Understand the screening and shortlisting criteria for each position and head-hunt for the most compatible potential candidates for those positions.
- Reach out to shortlisted candidates via phone call, conduct their initial phone screening, and analyze their skills against the company’s requirements.
- Schedule interviews of shortlisted candidates with relevant department heads.
- Assist in new hires’ pre-boarding and onboarding process by scheduling their orientations.
- Foster a positive work environment by addressing employee concerns and maintaining effective communication.
- Assist in the development and implementation of employee engagement initiatives.
- Support performance appraisal processes and contribute to the development of performance management plans.
- Identify training needs and assist in organizing training sessions and workshops.
- Update the company database by gathering and adding new employee information to it.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Stay informed about changes in employment laws and ensure HR practices comply with regulatory requirements.
- Maintain accurate employee records and HR Databases and generate reports on HR metrics as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from any HEC-recognized university specializing in Human Resources, business administration, management, or any other related field.
- At least 01 to 02 years of experience is required working in a similar role, preferably in a digital marketing or IT company.
- Must be proficient in using HRMS & ATS.
- Must have a good grip on using MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of HR best practices and employment laws.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to learn quickly and follow processes and procedures.
- Ambitious, focused, and ready to accept challenges with a positive attitude.
- Pro-active, well-organized, and agile.
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms.