We help you enhance your skills with the best ever opportunities.
We are looking for Junior to Mid-level Django/Python Developer. Candidates must have past experience of working in a fast paced environment and have expertise in frontend and backend development.
More About You
- You have a passion for creating highly creative and interactive content.
- You are the wizard behind the curtain and enjoy spending most of your time on your computer.
- You are great at troubleshooting issues.
- You enjoy working with a team to continuously improve the concerned processes.
- You are a terrific communicator and enjoy doing analysis and providing insights.
- You are an avid learner and strive to keep up with content marketing trends and news.
- You have the ability to understand the US, UK, and Australian audiences for coming up with the unmatched ad strategies.
How to Apply
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms only.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Experience with database technologies, especially PostgreSQL/ NoSQL databases or other data-store solutions (e.g. MongoDB, CouchDB)
- Knowledge of Django Framework.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Candidate must have 16 years of education in CS, IT or related field from HEC recognized university
- Some familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Django/Python/Typescript
- Prepared technical documentation, and understand why it’s important
- Understanding of database principals: SQL and NoSQL
- Collaboration and communication skills.
- Familiarity and comfort with REST APIs
- The ability to work independently or within a team structure.
What we Offer
- A creative, fun-loving, and a healthy environment.
- An office all geared up against COVID-19.
- Market competitive salary.
- A growth-oriented environment.
- Full-time employment.
- Flexible working hours.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms.Apply Now