Facebook Ad Experts Job
Experience working with a coordinated and skilled marketing team.
JOB TITLE: FACEBOOK ADS EXPERT
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 2 or More Years
We are in search of a Facebook Ad Expert who can think out of the box and join our high paced and result-oriented marketing team.
JOB STATUS: HIRING OPEN
More About You
- You are the wizard behind the curtain and enjoy spending most of your time on your computer.
- You are great at troubleshooting issues.
- You enjoy working with a team to continuously improve the concerned processes.
- You are a terrific communicator and enjoy doing analysis and providing insights.
- You are an avid learner and strive to keep up with digital marketing trends and news.
- You like to work with Facebook Ads to help grow sales & Leads.
- You love working with emerging Lead Generation businesses and brands.
- You have the ability to understand the US, UK, and Australian audiences for coming up with the unmatched ad strategies.
- You are committed to Learn and Grow as Facebook Marketing Expert
- Developing the overall funnel strategy for clients to ensure both the ad account and website are optimized for the highest conversion rate possible
- Must know knowledge and experience of creating and scaling funnels
- Must generate sufficient leads via social/Facebook ads.
- Installing and managing Facebook pixels
- Creating custom audiences and lookalike audiences
- Building out campaign frameworks inside ad accounts
- Writing ad copy that drives conversions
- Optimizing and scaling campaigns
- Providing reports for Account Managers, which includes ad spend, CPA, and ROAS data as well as creative direction for clients.
- Communicate with Account Manager to ensure deadlines are met.
- Work with web development team to produce Conversion Rate Optimization audits of client websites and Landing Pages
- The candidate should know about graphic design. (Only Basic knowledge Required).
- The candidate would be responsible for identifying, analyzing, and generating solutions for stubborn technical issues.
- Should actively manage the project and company-related KPIs.
- Should study our market competitors thoroughly.
- The candidate must be proficient enough to examine the ad results, and continuously monitor them for avoiding errors.
- Self-starter, motivated, and able to take initiative and work independently.
- Data Driven
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, work under pressure, and meet multiple deadlines.
- Facebook Ads Experience is a MUST HAVE
- Facebook Ads Lead Generation is a MUST HAVE
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Experience in basic design platforms (i.e. Canva) is a plus.
- Experience in Local Business Lead Generation for US Businesses is a plus
- Extensive experience in terms of remarketing and Adwords would be preferred.
- Experience with WordPress, Squarespace, ClickFunnels, and other web building platforms is a plus.
- He/she must be focused enough to increase the return on investment by effectively gathering and examining ad data.
- Should be an effective communicator,
- Should be able to adjust as per any unpredictable situation.
- Should be an active doer.
- The candidate should have an experience of 2 or more years is a must.
- Experience with MailChimp, Klaviyo, ActiveCampaign, and other ESPs is a plus.
JOB STATUS: HIRING OPEN
What we Offer
- A creative, fun-loving, and a healthy environment.
- An office all geared up against COVID-19.
- A growth-oriented environment.
- Market competitive salary.
- Full-time employment.
- Flexible working hours.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms.Apply Now