Graphic Designer Job – Sialkot
We have just the right opportunities for you to prosper and evolve.
Wanted! Creative and visionary graphic designers. The person must have the ability to design visual communications that are fascinating and aesthetically pleasing. You will be working in our Sialkot Office to do various Design and Creative tasks.
More About You
- You have a passion for creating highly creative and interactive designs.
- You are the wizard behind the curtain and enjoy spending most of your time on your computer.
- You are great at troubleshooting issues.
- You enjoy working with a team to continuously improve the concerned processes.
- You are a terrific communicator and enjoy doing analysis and providing insights.
- You are an avid learner and strive to keep up with digital marketing trends and news.
- You have the ability to understand the US, UK, and Australian audiences for coming up with the unmatched ad strategies.
How to Apply
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms only.
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in the designing field.
- The candidate must be a team player.
- Being familiar with computer-aided designs is important.
- Must have experience and understanding of marketing and advertising.
- Able to take professional criticism.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good initiative and proactive skills and a willingness to learn
- Capability to interpret and execute a creative brief
- Aptitude for organising and presenting information
- Good artistic and creative skills and notion of visual story telling
- Knowledge of the Video Games Industry is desirable
- Good project management and time management skills
- Proficiency at working in Adobe CS (Illustrator, Photoshop- essential, AfterFX, Premiere Pro- desirable)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Programs (Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Google Docs etc.)
- Basic knowledge of industry standard 3D modelling software such as 3DSMax- desirable
- Understanding of marketing, media and technology
What do we Offer
- A creative, fun-loving, and a healthy environment.
- An office all geared up against COVID-19.
- Market competitive salary.
- A growth-oriented environment.
- Full-time employment.
- Flexible working hours.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms.Apply Now