Graphic Designer Job
We have just the right opportunities for you to prosper and evolve.
Wanted! Creative and visionary graphic designers. The person must have the ability to design visual communications that are fascinating and aesthetically pleasing.
More About You
- You have a passion for creating highly creative and interactive designs.
- You are the wizard behind the curtain and enjoy spending most of your time on your computer.
- You are great at troubleshooting issues.
- You enjoy working with a team to continuously improve the concerned processes.
- You are a terrific communicator and enjoy doing analysis and providing insights.
- You are an avid learner and strive to keep up with digital marketing trends and news.
- You have the ability to understand the US, UK, and Australian audiences for coming up with the unmatched ad strategies.
How to Apply
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms only.
- Must have done a bachelor’s in graphic design.
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in the designing field.
- The candidate must be a team player.
- Being familiar with computer-aided designs is important.
- Must have experience and understanding of marketing and advertising.
- Able to take professional criticism.
- Must be adept in managing and updating the incentives/specials in AdWords that change every month.
- Must be proficient enough to search, include, track AdWords conversion, and manage them accordingly.
- Should have hands-on experience in writing, improving, and thoroughly audit ad copies for AdWords.
- He should be able to look for search queries and devise both negative and new keywords.
- The expert must have expertise in updating the compliance account.
- Track the monthly Google/Bing statements, and deliver monthly reports.
- He must have thorough knowledge about updating compliance accounts and formulating the concerned reports for reimbursement purpose
Must be able to create Google AdWords reports and dashboards.
What do we Offer
- A creative, fun-loving, and a healthy environment.
- An office all geared up against COVID-19.
- Market competitive salary.
- A growth-oriented environment.
- Full-time employment.
- Flexible working hours.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms.Apply Now