SEO Specialist Job
Get a chance to be a part of a progressive and growth-oriented marketing agency
We are in search of an SEO ninja who can carry out our SEO responsibilities in the most effective manner. In short, the person must have a perfect blend of skills and creativity to give us noticeable online visibility.
More About You
You are the wizard behind the curtain and enjoy spending most of your time on your computer.
You are great at troubleshooting issues.
You enjoy working with a team to continuously improve the concerned processes.
You are a terrific communicator and enjoy doing analysis and providing insights.
You are an avid learner and strive to keep up with digital marketing trends and news.
You like to work with PPC ads, keyword research, etc. to help grow sales & Leads.
You love working with emerging Lead Generation Businesses and Brands.
You have the ability to understand the US, UK, and Australian audiences for coming up with the unmatched ad strategies.
How to Apply
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word/pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms only.
Adept in conducting a thorough analysis of a client’s website in terms of optimization and improvement.
Optimizing the content of landing pages.
Preparing impactful strategy reports.
Picking up the most effective keywords to drive website traffic.
Managing PPC Campaigns.
Working with the marketing team to devise SEO optimized content (onsite and offsite).
Suggesting the most effective call to action.
Adding relevant keywords to the website.
Devising strategies in terms of link building.
Keeping track of the SEO techniques used by competitors.
Staying updated regarding the black and white hat SEO practices.
Handling the webmaster tools for the customers.
- The candidate should have a thorough experience of 2-3 years.
- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, PR, or Advertisement.
- Must have thorough experience in terms of SEO, content writing, and content indexing.
- Must be well aware of the major and minor SEO practices.
- The candidate should have up-to-date information regarding website optimization tools.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
- A strong grip over verbal and nonverbal communication is required.
- Being familiar with Google Analytics is important.
- Must have a thorough understanding of the citation & citation tools.
- Should have some basic grip over graphic designing.
What we Offer
A creative, fun-loving, and a healthy environment.
An office all geared up against COVID-19.
Market competitive salary.
A growth-oriented environment.
Flexible working hours.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms.Apply Now