Website Developer Job
Work with a team of some proficient web developers, and get along on the road to success.
We are looking for a zealous individual with an astonishing passion for creating user-friendly websites.
More About You
- You are the wizard behind the curtain and enjoy spending most of your time on your computer.
- You are great at troubleshooting issues.
- You enjoy working with a team to continuously improve the concerned processes.
- You are a terrific communicator and enjoy doing analysis and providing insights.
- You are an avid learner and strive to keep up with digital marketing trends and news.
- You like to create some highly user-friendly websites.
- You love working with emerging Lead Generation Businesses and Brands.
- You have the ability to understand the US, UK, and Australian audiences for coming up with the unmatched ad strategies.
How to Apply
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms only.
- Utilizing CSS, PHP, and JavaScrip coding languages.
- Developing user-friendly websites.
- Should be adept in writing testable, and efficient codes.
- Testing websites for perfect flows and other errors.
- Displaying relevant design specs.
- Managing the website’s technical errors and issues.
- Collaborating with the design team.
- Observing traffic on the website.
- The candidate must have hands-on experience in creating user interfaces backed by CSS or HTML protocols.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in web development or any other related field.
- Must have relevant experience in programming skills.
- The candidate should be able to adjust to a challenging environment.
- Proficiency in SQL is important.
- Able to cope up with intricate issues.
- Must be adept in devising innovative ideas and communicating them to the relevant people.
What we Offer
- A creative, fun-loving, and a healthy environment.
- An office all geared up against COVID-19.
- Market competitive salary.
- A growth-oriented environment.
- Full-time employment.
- Flexible working hours.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms.Apply Now