We help you enhance your skills with the best ever opportunities.
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To ensure success as a WordPress Developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills.
- Strong understanding of MySQL.
- WordPress (Theme/Plugin customization and development).
- Have experience and skills in CSS/Bootstrap customization.
- Have experience of building user interfaces for websites or web applications.
- Development expertise with custom post types, taxonomy type, custom fields, plug-ins, WordPress database structure knowledge.
- Knowledge of the Laravel framework will be considered a plus.
- Knowledge of AngularJS, ReactJS will be considered a plus.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
Required Experience and Qualification
- Candidate must have 16 years of education in CS, IT or related field from HEC recognized university
- Minimum 1 to 2 years experience working in web development and interface design
- Quick in problem-solving and should be able to track and fix bugs.
- Good understanding of the WordPress platform (WordPress template hierarchy, the loop, plugins, general functionality)
- Experience developing WordPress websites, including content updates, CSS and other visual modification, a new page creation, etc
- Ability to create/setup fully responsive, WordPress pages
- Knowledge/experience with the Advanced Custom Fields WordPress plug-in
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong Communication skills
What we Offer
- A creative, fun-loving, and a healthy environment.
- An office all geared up against COVID-19.
- Market competitive salary.
- A growth-oriented environment.
- Full-time employment.
- Flexible working hours.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms.Apply Now