WordPress / Php Team Lead
We help you enhance your skills with the best ever opportunities.
HexaClicks is seeking a WordPress Team Lead to join our Development team. This role involves the development, testing, deployment & support of web applications. This is a hands-on web development role within an agile development environment. The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Strong understanding of MySQL.
- WordPress (Theme/Plugin customization and development)
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Have experience and skills in CSS/Bootstrap customization.
- Have a good understanding of SEO best practices in web developments and design.
- Have experience of building user interfaces for websites or web applications.
- Development expertise with custom post types, taxonomy type, custom fields, plug-ins, WordPress database structure knowledge.
- Knowledge of the Laravel framework will be considered a plus.
- Knowledge of AngularJS, ReactJS will be considered a plus.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
Required Experience and Qualification
- Candidate must have 16 years of education in CS, IT or related field from HEC recognized university
- Minimum 3 to 4 years experience working in web development and interface design
- Quick in problem-solving and should be able to track and fix bugs.
- Good understanding of the WordPress platform (WordPress template hierarchy, the loop, plugins, general functionality)
- Knowledge/experience with the Advanced Custom Fields WordPress plug-in
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong Communication skills
What we Offer
- A creative, fun-loving, and a healthy environment.
- An office all geared up against COVID-19.
- Market competitive salary.
- A growth-oriented environment.
- Full-time employment.
- Flexible working hours.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms.Apply Now