Key Accounts Executive
We help you enhance your skills with the best ever opportunities.
Position & Level
Permanent - Full Time
Level -Mid Level
Market Competitive Salary
Location & Timings
Gulberg V, Lahore.
12:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Join our team as a Key Account Executive and be the driving force behind our sales success. You’ll be responsible for managing the full sales cycle, from client acquisition to long-term partnership building. Your proactive networking and expert product presentations will open new opportunities, while your dedication to exceptional after-sales support ensures customer loyalty. With a focus on client needs, issue resolution, and strategic negotiations, you’ll play a crucial role in our company’s continued growth and reputation.
- Demonstrate strong domain knowledge and communicate accurate information to the customers.
- Coordinate and follow-up customer inquiries with relevant stakeholders to timely close open tickets.
- Refer advanced cases to management for resolution, providing background information as necessary.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal.
- Find new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships.
- Present products to prospective clients.
- Provide professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty.
- Remain in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs.
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues for the client’s satisfaction and to maintain the company’s reputation.
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Marketing or any other related field.
- Proven experience of at least 01 to 02 years, working as a Key Accounts Executive or on a similar role in sales/ customer service.
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce).
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Enthusiastic and passionate.
- Readiness to maintain flexible timings to serve global clientele across different time zones.
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms.