Sales Development Representative
Position & Level
Permanent - Full Time
Mid Level - Senior Level
Market Competitive Salary
Location & Timings
6:00 PM - 3:00 AM (Night Shift)
We are a full-service digital marketing agency with a presence in Pakistan, Canada, and the UK. We are looking for qualified and result-driven Sales Development Representative to join our team. As an SDR you will be responsible for identifying potential customers, generating new business opportunities, and managing leads through the sales pipeline. You will work closely with our sales team to ensure that our company’s sales goals are met.
As the first line of communication with the prospect, the ideal SDR has a strong understanding of the sales process and excels at researching leads, identifying potential customers who could benefit from our services, starting new relationships, and setting up sales closers for success.
We are a full-service digital marketing agency with presence in Pakistan, Canada and the UK.
REQUIREMENTS WITH A STAR ARE A MUST TO HAVE. ⭐
Job Responsibilities 📜
- Targeting B2B accounts within specified industries and pitching digital marketing services. 🎯
- Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from advertisements. 💡
- Presenting services and pricing information to prospects once you have identified their needs. 🔥
- Forwarding the leads to the technical Sales team, coordinating technical Sales team calendars for booking the discovery calls. 🚀
- Attending the 2nd call (discovery call) with the technical sales team to increase the chance of closing the deal. Also, preparing the invoice via Stripe in real-time on the call and securing the payment.
- Email and Call follow-ups as needed.
- Updating CRM (Hubspot) with potential leads.
- Answering inbound calls from prospective clients.
- Proven 3-4 years of experience as a telemarketer or cold caller.
- Have to have US English accent which is a MUST. ⭐
- Have to have basic to good understanding of digital marketing services, however, training will be provided.
- Need to have a grip on using CRMs for pipeline management.⭐
- Candidates having worked with call centers and are experienced in selling products to the North American region will be preferred.
- Bachelor degree is preferred however there’s no rigid requirement of educational background unless the experience, potential and accent is there.
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms.