We are in search of an SEO ninja who can carry out our SEO responsibilities in the most effective manner. In short, the person must have a perfect blend of skills and creativity to give us noticeable online visibility.
Position & Level
Permanent - Full Time
Level - Mid Level
Market Competitive Salary
Location & Timings
9am - 6pm
We are looking for an SEO specialist to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. The candidate will manage all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- 2 to 3 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms.