Social Media Executive
Position & Level
Permanent - Full Time
Level - Mid Level
Market Competitive Salary
Location & Timings
Gulberg V, Lahore
10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
HexaClicks is a dynamic and rapidly growing digital marketing agency known for its creativity and innovation. We are currently seeking a talented and experienced Social Media Executive to join our team and contribute to the success of our client’s digital presence. As a Social Media Executive, you will play a pivotal role in developing and implementing social media strategies for our clients.
The ideal candidate should have 1-3 years of hands-on experience in social media management, a keen understanding of various platforms, and a passion for staying abreast of the latest trends in digital marketing.
- Develop and execute effective social media strategies to enhance brand visibility and engagement.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices to recommend innovative social media campaigns.
- Create and curate engaging and shareable content for various social media platforms.
- Collaborate with the social and design team and assign them tasks to produce visually appealing and on-brand content.
- Monitor and respond to comments, messages, and mentions across social media channels.
- Foster positive online relationships and engage with the audience to build brand loyalty.
- Track and analyze social media performance metrics using social media analytics platforms.
- Prepare regular reports on social media activities and provide insights for continuous improvement.
- Plan and execute social media campaigns, contests, and promotions.
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to ensure alignment with overall marketing goals.
- Must be familiar with various social media posting tools and platforms and have experience in conducting R&D and content audits to ensure that all content is relevant and up-to-date.
- Understanding of hashtag strategies and how to effectively utilize them to increase reach and engagement.
- Maintaining a secure database of all login credentials.
- Conduct competitor analysis and research to keep up with creative trends and initiate social themes for our social media pages.
- Manage our social media accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Create and manage paid social media campaigns, and maximize camping results by applying different strategies.
- Create and strongly follow a regular content calendar.
- Schedule posts by creating a consistent stream of new content for our audience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication studies, journalism, creative writing, or similar.
- A minimum of 01 to 03 years of experience is required, working in a similar role preferably in a digital marketing agency or IT company.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, trends, and best practices.
- Proficient in using social media management tools and analytics platforms.
- Understanding of the processes surrounding the creation and distribution of paid advertisements.
- A creative approach is required for this role when it comes to ideas and their implementation.
- Strong communication skills are crucial.
- Flexible and engaging writing style.
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms.