Social Media Executive
Position & Level
Permanent - Full Time
Level - Junior Level
Market Competitive Salary
Location & Timings
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
We are looking for an enthusiastic and young individual to join our team as a Social Media Executive. As a Social Media Executive, you will maintain our clients’ social media platforms. You will be responsible for creating captivating content for all social media pages. Monitoring user engagement and analyzing feedback on a daily basis is a mandatory task.
- Creating written pieces that are sharp, memorable, and effective at prompting readers to take action.
- Collaborating with content writers and graphic designers. Assign them tasks and ensure that posts are engaging.
- Must be familiar with various social media posting tools and platforms and have experience in conducting R&D and content audits to ensure that all content is relevant and up-to-date.
- Understanding of hashtag strategies and how to effectively utilize them to increase reach and engagement.
- Optimizing content for publication across various social media sites.
- Scheduling copy for release at optimal times.
- Monitoring users’ engagement with and feedback on every post.
- Analyzing and reporting on the effects of publications.
- Maintaining a secure database of all login credentials.
- Remaining abreast of changes to all pertinent social media applications.
- Exploring the potential value of social media sites that are not yet in our repertoire.
- Curating and creating daily social media posts.
- Conduct competitor analysis and research to keep up with creative trends and initiate social themes for our social media pages.
- Manage our social media accounts, including Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Create and manage paid social media campaigns, and maximize camping results by applying different strategies.
- In charge of hashtag research, keyword research, copywriting, and campaign development.
- Manage day-to-day handling of all social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, content, photos, videos, and posts).
- Creating brand image across all platforms.
- Creating and strongly following a regular content calendar.
- Generate traffic on platforms.
- Schedule posts by creating a consistent stream of new content for our audience.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication studies, journalism, creative writing, or similar.
- A minimum of 6 months to 1 year of experience as a social media executive would be preferred. However, fresh graduates who want to pursue a career in social media marketing are also encouraged to apply.
- Candidate should possess basic knowledge regarding leading social media sites and their algorithms.
- Basic understanding of the processes surrounding the creation and distribution of paid advertisements.
- A creative approach is required for this role when it comes to ideas and their implementation.
- Strong communication skills are crucial.
- Flexible and engaging writing style.
- Appreciation for novel insights and ideas.
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms.