Social Media Expert
Position & Level
Permanent - Full Time
Level - Mid Level
Market Competitive Salary
Location & Timings
9am - 6pm
We are looking for an enthusiastic and young individual to join our team as a Social Media Executive.
As a Social Media Executive, you will maintain our clients’ social media platforms. You will also be responsible for creating captivating content for all social media pages. Monitoring user engagement and analyzing feedback on a daily basis is a mandatory task.
- Creating written pieces that are sharp, memorable, and effective at prompting readers to take action.
- Collaborating with Videographers and Multimedia Designers to ensure that posts are engaging.
- Optimizing content for publication across various social media sites.
- Scheduling copy for release at optimal times.
- Monitoring users’ engagement with and feedback on every post.
- Analyzing and reporting on the effects of publications.
- Maintaining a secure database of all login credentials.
- Remaining abreast of changes to all pertinent social media applications.
- Exploring the potential value of social media sites that are not yet in our repertoire.
- Curating and creating daily social media posts.
- Conduct competitor analysis and research to keep up with creative trends and initiate social themes for our social media pages.
- Manage our social media accounts, including Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Create and manage paid social media campaigns, maximize camping results by applying different strategies.
- Incharge of hashtag research, keyword research, copywriting, and campaign development.
- Manage day to day handling of all social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, content, photos, videos, and posts).
- Creating brand image across all platforms.
- Creating and strongly following a regular content calendar.
- Generate traffic on platforms.
- Schedule posts by creating a consistent stream of new content for our audience.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement.
- Degree in marketing, communication studies, journalism, creative writing, or similar.
- Experience as a social media executive at a similar company.
- Expert knowledge of all leading social media sites, including their algorithms.
- In-depth understanding of the processes surrounding the creation and distribution of paid advertisements.
- Ability to create authoritative and persuasive texts.
- Flexible and engaging writing style.
- Appreciation for novel insights and ideas.
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms.