We help you enhance your skills with the best ever opportunities.
Position & Level
Permanent - Full Time
Mid – Senior Level
Market Competitive Salary
Location & Timings
9am - 6pm
Ultimately you will create both functional and appealing features that address our client’s needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with team managers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and user flows.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look, according to given briefs.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, info graphs, and tables)
- Create a collection of branded graphics for social media marketing.
- Design and understand the concepts of Ebook designs and cover photos.
- Designing collective print material required for a brand launch including brochures, flyers, and souvenirs.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on managers feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Proven work experience of at least 2 years as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work.
- The ideal candidate must be highly proficient in using Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Figma.
- Proven work experience in creating wireframes using Balsamiq or any other tool.
- Experience in using prototyping tools such as Sketch.
- Experience with Canva would be considered a plus.
- Multi-tasking and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and a keen eye for aesthetics.
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms.