Web Content Writer
We help you enhance your skills with the best ever opportunities.
Position & Level
Permanent - Full Time
Level - Mid Level
Market Competitive Salary
Location & Timings
9am - 6pm
We are looking for experienced web content writers to join our team of remote professionals. In this role, you will be responsible for editing & proofreading and creating website content for our clients ensuring their web content is up-to-date, accurate, and using an acceptable tone.
- Review and edit document submissions from clients, both operationally and during project processes, for accuracy, tone, and voice.
- Create, edit, and publish content for WCM web properties, online publications, and other channels as necessary.
- Work with Web Communications clients to build an understanding of their business, services, and audience, to help in auditing the content strategy of their websites.
- Review peer and competitor websites; prepare reports on competitive advantages and disadvantages to help client departments optimize their web presence, as needed.
- Complete edits as requested and deploy content through content management platforms.
- Maintain compliance with web standards and best practices at the institution.
- Stay relevant to emerging trends in subject areas related to content management, online channel optimization, and web platforms.
- Attend relevant training and conferences as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree from any HEC recognized university with specialization in English Literature, communication, journalism or any other related field.
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in writing, editing, and proofreading web content.
- Experience consuming and producing content across multiple channels.
- Able to accommodate many different work styles and personalities while maintaining productivity.
- Ability to self-organize and prioritize work.
- Technically proficient and have a keen eye for design and UI/UX.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills, capable of working in a team with developers, project managers, business analysts, and clients.
To apply for this job you have to submit the application form by clicking on the button below. You will be required to upload your Resume in word / pdf format. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted. Please note that we only accept resumes through our application forms.